In this article we will learn how to view and clear bing search history including queries, activity, images and videos, completely in some easy steps.
By default, Bing search engine keeps track of all your queries and searches on the internet. Also watched videos and images. This starts the first time you use it and the data is not deleted until two things happen:
- 28 days pass.
- You end up in your Windows Live ID account.
If you are concerned about privacy and want to prevent anyone from accessing your activity, Bing gives you the option to erase it manually. Once you know where to look, deleting the history requires only a few clicks.
Here are all the required steps:
- Navigate to the Bing homepage www.bing.com
- Look at the top right corner and click on the menu button (see image below) and then click on option Search History
- In the following page (see image below) you will have some options under the title change history settings:
- Search History: Here you can enable or disable that bing store and show your recent searches,
- Clear Search history. To delete all your bing history you have to click on Clear All link
- Manage Search History: In this option if we click on Manage My Search History option we can manage all our privacy options and Data in Bing: Browse Data, Location History, searches activity and other privacy options for Windows, Skype and Office.
- Today: Under today menu we can see and clear all individual searches. To do so we can click on the X on the right of the screen of each individual search (see image for an example).
If you don't see the clear all button o your screen, you can try with the following URL: https://www.bing.com/profile/history/delete There you will access to your activity.
This is all you need to know about manage, view and remove your searches and activity including queries, images and videos. The tutorial is complete. Remember to repeat this task every day to remove all your tracks from the internet.