In this article we are going to see how to uninstall Mackeeper from macbook air and also to claim a refund.
MacKeeper is an antivirus software from 2013 which have had some controversial behavior. Usually software is very easy to delete on a MAC but antivirus are special. They are protected to avoid being attacked by virus.
How to Remove MacKeeper on MAC
There are the steps to do on your macbook air or another mac model:
- Open Applications folder.
- Drag MacKeeper app icon to the Trash.
- Enter password of your admin user.
- Confirm to uninstall all components.
- Select Uninstall MacKeeper.
- Select Go > Go to Folder from Finder.
- Enter ~/Library/Application Support.
- Find NoticeEngine.plugin file and drag it to the Trash.
- Restart your device and you have finished.
Claim for a refund
If you downloaded mackeeper antivirus then you are eligible for a refund only if you are in US. Go to his page and claim your refund.