In this article we will learn how to clear bing search history.
By default, Bing search engine keeps track of all your queries. This starts the first time you use it and the data is not deleted until two things happen:
- 28 days pass
- You end up in your Windows Live ID account.
If you are concerned about privacy and want to prevent anyone from accessing your Bing search history, Bing gives you the option to delete it manually. Once you know where to look, deleting the history requires only a few clicks.
Here are all the required steps:
- Navigate to the Bing homepage www.bing.com
- Look at the top right corner and click on the menu button (see image below) and then click on option Search History
- In the following page (see image below) you will have some options under the title change history settings:
- Search History: Here you can enable or disable that bing store and show your recent searches,
- Clear Search history. To delete all your bing history you have to click on Clear All link
- Manage Search History: In this option if we click on Manage My Search History we can manage all our privacy options and Data in Bing: Browse Data, Location History, Search History and other privacy options for Windows, Skype and Office.
- Today: Under today menu we can see and clear all individual searches. To do so we can click on the X on the right of the screen of each individual search (see image for an example).
If you don't see the clear all button you can try with the following URL: https://www.bing.com/profile/history/delete
This is all you need to know about manage, view and delete bing search history.