Guide to delete music from your Iphone for all versions: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8....
- Open Iphone's settings App.
- Select General.
- Select Storage & ICloud Usage.
- Select Manage Storage.
- Select Music.
- You can delete all songs in All songs category. You can also search by Artist or Album.
- Tap on Edit then select the Red Circle and finally click on Delete and then tap Done
How to Recover deleted music from Iphone:
- If songs are purchases from Itunes. Connect to Itunes and select File > Transfer purchases.
[Total: 0 Average: 0]