If you want to delete your paypal account permanently you have to follow a very simple process but there are some restrictions: there can't be any balance in the account or any unresolved issue
Close Paypal Account
Steps to close your PayPal account permanently:
- Log in to your PayPal account. (You can not delete your paypal account without logging in).
- Click on Profile
- Click on My settings.
- In Account type section click on Close Account.
- Follow the instructions to confirm deletion.
Your paypal account cannot be reactivated in any way, you will have to create a new one.
Can't Close paypal account
If you can't close your account you have to check the following link: https://www.paypal.com/hr/selfhelp/contact/email/t_s it links to email customer service. Then choose close account topic and follow paypal instructions.
Delete Paypal Account Without logging in
If you can't log in you have two options:
- Contact with Paypal customer service.
- Create a new account with new data: new email address and new bank account.
Delete Paypal Account with Limited access
If you have limited access to your account you will not be able to close it. Again, you will have to create a new one or ask PayPal customer service for a reset of your password.
Open a new Paypal Account
To open a new paypal account you will have to fill the required data in the Create Account option.