Uber's mission is to bring transportation for everyone, everywhere, in a simple and fast way, and surely you know some Uber taxi driver. Despite a modest beginning in 2010, Paris as its stage, and after successfully overcoming some controversies, this company created by Garret M. Camp and Travis Kalanik, is currently valued at 50,000 million dollars and has coverage in all continents. This makes the Uber company one of the most successful startups in history. See also how to delete uber eats account
When you request to cancel your Uber account, it will be immediately deactivated, and in 30 days permanently deleted, if you sent the request accidentally, you can also recover in that period.
In addition, we remind you that the Uber technologies have led to various modes, such as UberX, XL, UberSelect, and UberBlack. Each of them will allow you to select the type of vehicle, according to the number of seats or the level of luxury that you are looking for.
How to delete your uber account permanently
Steps to deactivate uber driver account
- Launch the Uber app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon at the top-left corner.
- Head to the settings section now.
- Scroll down and tap in "Privacy Settings.
- You can watch "Delete Account" listed at the bottom of the screen, tap "Delete Account" and follow the steps on the screen. Verify your password on the next screen.
- In this windows press in the “delete” option.
- Now you have to choose the reason why you delete the application. You can simply select "other" or “prefer not to say” and not specify a reason.
- Confirm once again your decision, but remember read the note below. Once past 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted.
You have deleted it successfully. Remember that your data will remain intact in a period of 30 days.
From the web browser
- Visit it the following website: https://help.uber.com/h/24010fe7-7a67-4ee5-9938-c734000b144a
- Sign in with the Uber account that you want to delete or select the social network through which you want to access your Uber user (Facebook or Google)
- Complete the captcha:
- Enter your password and press the next option:
- In this page, scroll down, and a form will showed. Answer ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Do you wish to delete your account?“
- Check and select any of this option showed and later press the submit button.
- If none match your reasons, use the space next to it to describe the specific problem you would like help with
This will immediately start the account deletion process. And you will receive an email confirming that your account is deactivated.
Through this mode of deleting your Uber account also allows you to recover it in a maximum period of 30 days.