As you download files and apps from the Internet, your app store and your browser stores information about all files you downloaded.
Download history stored by your browser can seriously compromise your security and privacy, as anyone who has access to your computer can see what files you have downloaded. To protect your privacy you should delete all downloaded files.
How to Delete Download History
- Go to Itunes App
- Click on store Icon (Left side of Menu),
- Click on Purchased Icon (Right side of yur screen)
- Clic on Apps
- Click on All
- Hover pointer over and click on the Black X. This is it, all your apps will be hidden.
How to clear Download History on Android Phone and Tablet
- Open Downloads app.
- For each File you want to delete touch and hold it.
- Tap Delete
Google Play is an exclusive Android platform created by Google. From here we can download the different applications for Android. Apart from this it serves to make many of the applications of our device work correctly and that is why it is installed in the default phones.
This platform makes available to the user thousands of applications of services, games, related to communication, buying and selling, image and video editing, health and welfare, social networks, banking, news, news and a very long etcetera, helping the user to find solutions in a simple way to the problems that may arise in the moment and to a single click; in a fast, simple and effective way.
All the applications that we download from this platform are stored in a search history by default on our device, but it is possible that for reasons of privacy and security you prefer that this content is not saved.
How to delete list of downloads of the App Android Play Store
Open the Play Store app from your phone and tap the Hamburguer icon, represented by three vertical lines on the top left
Select the My apps and games option
Once inside at the top of three tabs, enter the last one called Collection. In this will appear all the applications that were once installed on your device and gives you the option to reinstall or delete them in the X.
It will be as easy as pressing the X in each of them and will disappear one by one of the tab collection. Press accept and it will be done.
In this simple way and following these indications you will be able to completely erase the search and downloads history in your Play Store
- Open the Tools menu.
- Select Delete Browsing History or press Ctrl+Shift+Delete and select Download history.
- Click the 'Delete' button.
- To delete download history automatically, select Internet Options and check Delete browsing history on exit.
- Open the Tools menu and select History.
- Select Clear Recent History, open Details and select Browsing and Download history.
- Click Clear Now.
Select Tools, then check Clear Browsing history and click Delete All.
Select Tools, then check Clear Browsing history automatically and click OK.
- Open Safari.
- Menu Window.
- Select Downloads.
- Click on the ones you want to remove or clear all.
- Open Safari.
- Click on Edit then Preferences.
- Go to General tab.
- In the section Remove download list items choose and select "When Safari quits" or "Upon Succesful Download".
- Open Opera.
- Go to Menu.
- Select Downloads.
- Remove items individually or select clear all.
How to clear downloads on MAC
To delete all the download log of your MAC type:
- sqlite3 ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.QuarantineEventsV* 'delete from LSQuarantineEvent'