- ✅ How to delete the search history and browsing data free online from:
- Remove cache and cookies using specific software like activity eraser or ccleaner.
- How to view and erase all your google search history and website browser data.
- How to delete all web history. Individual Items or completely, searches, website cookies, downloads and visited pages.
How to Delete all History online
In Google Chrome
- Locate and open Google Chrome app on your device.
- Click the three dots in the top right of your screen.
- Select ‘More’ from the upper right corner (the button with the three vertical dots).
- Click on History and a page with the data about your web surfing activity with a time range will show up.
- Now if you need to delete just a portion of your browsing data.
- Search for the desired lines in the list, tick their respective boxes and tap on 'Delete'.
The more appropriate approach to delete Chrome browsing history completely and permanently is to select the 'Clear browsing history button.
- A new window will open, giving you a few options to choose from.
- If you press the drop-down menu, you can pick how far back you need to erase it from. It may be the previous hour, the previous week, or 'All time'.
- After that point, check the boxes for the information you need to remove and select 'Clear data'. (Select the 'Passwords' option as well from ‘Advanced’ settings. This will ensure that your email accounts and social media handles stay safe from unapproved access.)
- And with that, all that you ticked in the boxes is no more. Easy as that.
If you don't want that google chrome browser don't track activity you can open incognito mode. Just click on New incognito windows to enable incognito mode and private browsing.
Google Search History and Web Activity
To clear search history and delete the web activity it on all parts of your searches of your account you have many activity controls in the google history. These are the steps:
- Locate "My Activity".
- At the upper right, select 'More' and then 'Clear activity by'.
- Under "Clear by date," scroll down and tap on 'All time'.
- Finally, press ‘Clear’, and it’s done.
There are also alternates to delete only selected few searches from your google search history made through mobiles or tablets that have taken place recently.
It includes: google maps, google search, chrome, youtube and other google services products.
In any case, what's important to know is that the fact that just because we, as clients delete our browser data from Chrome or Opera, that does not imply that it vanishes from everywhere.
Now if you need to remove only some particular web action items from your search history, you can do that from under "My Activity":
- On the basis of days, it will be listed. On the upper right corner, select 'More' and then 'Item view'.
- Either search through manually or make use of the filters.
- When you find the activity that you want to erase, select 'More' and then 'Delete' under that. And it gets removed from the pool.
How to turn off your google activity:
- On your PC, locate and open Activity controls.
- Turn off any activity.
- To confirm, click 'Pause'.
But if you need to remove and save it from others and need the information for later, you can download search history in a file on your PC or in a removable drive and take a look at it later.
How to Save Google browsing data
Here’s how one can save an offline copy of your online Google Activity:
- Login to your google account.
- Check your Web and App Activity
- In the upper right part of the page, select the icon and press "Download."
- Select "Create Archive."
- 5: Once your personal archive is ready and can be downloaded, you will receive an email. You would then be able to see the archive in the "Takeout Folder" of your Google Drive. You can likewise download the rundown as a zip file of JSON files onto your PC.
Google Chrome history
Ensure that you're logged in into your Google account first. These guidelines will marginally differ based upon the gadget you most use, however, Google has well-ordered directions for a wide range of technology.
- In your PC, open Chrome.
- On the upper right, click ‘More’.
- Select History.
- On the left side, press 'Clear browsing data'. A dialog will show up.
- Under the drop-down list, select the duration you need to remove. You can even go for the option of ‘All time’ to erase everything. Now you have successfully delete it.
- Tick the boxes for the data that you want to remove from Google Chrome, including "browsing history". As we read in the beginning, there are different types of recorded information you can erase.
- Lastly, press 'Clear'.
Again, remember that you erasing your activity does not imply that it gets erased from Google's records too.
Let's see how can we delete from all the main browsers and applications.
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Tap the hamburger menu option and locate 'History'.
- Select 'Clear Recent History' from the side.
- The Cdialog will open. You can go to the date from where you want to clear your activity from the drop-down list and then click on ‘clear browsing data now’.
You can likewise get to this menu utilizing the Ctrl+Shift+Del shortcut.
More on firefox browsing privacy
- Find the option of 'Show All' view. To erase a few singular things, locate them and right-click and then click on 'Clear', or simply press on Clear key to clear chosen listing.
- To erase all of the data, find 'Clear History' option.
- Utilize the drop-down list from there to pick how far back to erase your data.
- Finally, press 'Clear History' one last time.
More on Safari Browsing privacy
- Open Microsoft Edge Browser.
- Click on the menu button
- Then click on the clock icon
- Then, a menu will open with all our last individual edge browser history. We can view the last hour visited websites and older.
- To delete all we will select option Clear all history.
- Once clicked we can find in the new window with a button. There we can choose what is to be deleted from it to be of our liking and not end with some data that is important to us.
- Once we click on the button, we can see all the categories of information that can be deleted from the browser history.We see:
- the complete browsing history,
- the cookies and saved data,
- the data and files in browser cache,
- the tabs that have been reserved recently closed.
- Find on the toolbar- Edit.
- Then Preferences
- Then History.
- Select 'Clear History' from the list.
To view and erase from internet explorer click on That article